Last updated: 21st October, 2023
- IF we enter into a contract with you we will collect such information as is required by law for us to be able to perform the services we are contracted for. Once the contract has been terminated by either side we will delete the information and confirm to you we have done so.
- We will use the email address provided by you to communicate with you about the services we are providing to you. Optionally you may permit us to email you with details of our services and other items which we hope will interest you. We will NEVER provide your details to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
- We will process your information as required in order to provide our services to you.
- We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Self Group use log files to analyse the way in which this website is used, so that we can improve, maintain and administer it effectively. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP) details, date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Self Group uses 'cookies' for analytics. This helps us improve the performance of this website and improve the users experience of engaging with the website.